Never has the world seemed so fresh and precious.
Have a cup of tea and rejoice.
Act as if armistice has already arrived.
Don’t wait a minute.
Can’t get to one of our courses or would prefer to do the course individually?
We offer tailor made options to fit in with you. Exactly – more or less – the same eight week course but accessed either by phone or Skype or in person just by yourself with one of our teachers.
The course includes:
- A free initial conversation to make sure it is the right course at the right time for you. There is no commitment at this point.
- A 45 minute meeting (via phone, Skype or in person) once a week for eight weeks. During this you will be taught how to practice mindfulness and integrate it into your life.
- Access to a full day of mindfulness practice with other students when possible.
- Guided meditation downloads / CD’s on mindfulness of our body sensations, breathing, walking and stretching.
- A work book to support and chart the growth of your mindfulness practice.
- Access to the teacher if experiencing difficulty between sessions for the duration of the course.
- Follow ups – completion of the course gives access to our Deepening Mindfulness Courses and Mindful Evenings.
Who is the course for?
Anyone who would like to learn mindfulness but finds it difficult to join a class.
Learning to practice mindfulness alone can be more challenging and if your day is already full of demanding activities establishing a time each day to practice mindfulness meditation can be difficult. For this reason we offer an informal conversation with one of our teachers before you commit to this course just to make sure it will really fit your requirements. There is no fee for this.
What do I do if I am interested?
How much does it cost?
The one to one course fee is £400 (See small print below).
If in exceptional circumstances you ﬁnd that you need more support than is envisaged here and that you would like further individual meetings, then this may be arranged separately.
Once you have decided that you would like to do a course the full fee becomes due one week prior to the course beginning and will only be repaid in circumstances where the course cannot run or has to unexpectedly finish before completion.